MADISON/SUN PRAIRIE - Scott C. Borchert, age 54 of Madison, passed away on Wednesday, January 2, 2013.
He was born in Mason City, Iowa, on August 7, 1958, the son of Donald & Betty Avonell Borchert (Hall). Scott graduated from Sun Prairie High School and worked with the State of Wisconsin before retiring due to disability.
He is survived by his brother Steve; nieces and nephews; long-time friend Cheryl and cherished cat Cassie.
"Rest well Scott. Keep your headphones on, the world off and the music loud. Happiness is just another song away."
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs