MADISON/SUN PRAIRIE - Scott C. Borchert, age 54 of Madison, passed away on Wednesday, January 2, 2013.
He was born in Mason City, Iowa, on August 7, 1958, the son of Donald & Betty Avonell Borchert (Hall). Scott graduated from Sun Prairie High School and worked with the State of Wisconsin before retiring due to disability.
He is survived by his brother Steve; nieces and nephews; long-time friend Cheryl and cherished cat Cassie.
"Rest well Scott. Keep your headphones on, the world off and the music loud. Happiness is just another song away."
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes