Phone Number: 608-361-3939
First of all, thank you for assisting teachers in the task of educating today's youth and tomorrow's leaders.
Pencils, erasers, colored pencils, pens, glue sticks, markers, kleenex, paper bags, ziplock bags, cups, 2-liter bottles (empty), calculators (inexpensive ones are fine), highlighters, construction paper of various colors, or anything else that could be utilized in a middle school classroom.
- Complaint: 14-year-old's father finds sexual assault suspect in closet
- Attempt to drill into SUV gas tank ignites fuel, MFD says
- New Glarus man stopped for expired vehicle registration faces 6th OWI
- Man robbed at gunpoint in parking lot, police say
- Bicyclist injured in collision with Buick, fire officials say
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing