Phone Number: 608-361-3939
First of all, thank you for assisting teachers in the task of educating today's youth and tomorrow's leaders.
Pencils, erasers, colored pencils, pens, glue sticks, markers, kleenex, paper bags, ziplock bags, cups, 2-liter bottles (empty), calculators (inexpensive ones are fine), highlighters, construction paper of various colors, or anything else that could be utilized in a middle school classroom.
- Majority of Superior shipyard workers test positive for lead
- Law enforcement warns of dangerous, ice-covered roads
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out