TORONTO - Greivis Vasquez scored 25 points, Kyle Lowry had 24 and the Toronto Raptors set a franchise record with their 48th win, beating the Milwaukee Bucks 110-100 on Monday night.
Jonas Valanciunas had 14 points and 13 rebounds and Tyler Hansbrough had 12 points and 11 rebounds as the Raptors won for the sixth time in seven games and completed the first season sweep of Milwaukee in franchise history.
Toronto had dropped 11 consecutive games against the Bucks coming into this season, but has since won four straight.
Ramon Sessions scored 21 points, Jeff Adrien had 19 points and Brandon Knight 18 as the Bucks lost their 14th straight road game, matching a record for futility set in the 2004-05 season.
Milwaukee has not won away from home since beating Philadelphia on Feb. 24.
- Madison middle school student creates winning Google doodle
- Trespass charges for man found living in hospital closet
- DNA leads to Janesville arrest in 2000 rape case, police say
- Jury to hear testimony in Milwaukee County inmate death
- Koval says Robinson settlement will have 'chilling effect'' on policing
- Divided state Supreme Court upholds DNA fee