Most of us have found ourselves on the other end of a convincing sales pitch at one point or another. How should you react? What are the questions you should ask? What are the potential red flags?
In the last couple months, News3 had an opportunity to tape one of those pitches, an effort to convince a local consumer to transfer her timeshare deed. A News3 investigative team used hidden cameras to record the hour-long presentation and then, did research and showed it to experts to get their feedback.
The result is "Inside the Pitch," a News3 primetime special set to run Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. on WISC-TV.
The program will also run Saturday from 5:-5:30 p.m. and Sunday from 12:30-1:00 p.m. on TVW.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns