Most of us have found ourselves on the other end of a convincing sales pitch at one point or another. How should you react? What are the questions you should ask? What are the potential red flags?
In the last couple months, News3 had an opportunity to tape one of those pitches, an effort to convince a local consumer to transfer her timeshare deed. A News3 investigative team used hidden cameras to record the hour-long presentation and then, did research and showed it to experts to get their feedback.
The result is "Inside the Pitch," a News3 primetime special set to run Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. on WISC-TV.
The program will also run Saturday from 5:-5:30 p.m. and Sunday from 12:30-1:00 p.m. on TVW.
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement
- Uncertainty creates challenges for growth in manufacturing