Most of us have found ourselves on the other end of a convincing sales pitch at one point or another. How should you react? What are the questions you should ask? What are the potential red flags?
In the last couple months, News3 had an opportunity to tape one of those pitches, an effort to convince a local consumer to transfer her timeshare deed. A News3 investigative team used hidden cameras to record the hour-long presentation and then, did research and showed it to experts to get their feedback.
The result is "Inside the Pitch," a News3 primetime special set to run Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. on WISC-TV.
The program will also run Saturday from 5:-5:30 p.m. and Sunday from 12:30-1:00 p.m. on TVW.
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say
- Local musician, drum instructor charged with possession of child porn