In a discussion that was a far cry from the dramatic moments in the presidential debates, the Wisconsin candidates for U.S. Senate respectfully disagreed on many subjects in the first of two meetings they'll have before Election Day. News 3 political reporter Jessica Arp recaps the debate.
- GOP expects to vote on UW budget Thursday
- UW-Madison leadership center to be named after former state governor
- Cigarette look-alike cigars likely to get tax increase
- Schimel: Court should stay order for new legislative maps
- Full state budget veto would be unprecedented
- 'Stealthing' bill would make nonconsensual condom removal sexual assault