Municipal and county clerks across the state will begin a massive state wide recount early this morning that is set to last for 12 days. Eden Checkol reports.
- Lawmakers to vote on pay raise for personal care workers
- Trump's proposed budget includes cutting campus-based child care grants
- Advocate says Trump's budget hurts Wisconsin's rural children
- Walker signs bill allowing minors at music festivals
- GOP expects to vote on UW budget Thursday
- UW-Madison leadership center to be named after former state governor