MADISON, Wis. - Gov. Scott Walker plans to be in Hartford and Green Bay on Wednesday.
Walker is kicking off his post State of the State tour with stops there.
In Hartford, he will speak at Steelcraft Corp. And in Green Bay he's scheduled to speak at the airport.
Walker's office said additional stops will be announced later.
- Education accountability bill clears panel, prospects dim
- Gov. Walker hopes Trump's tough talk catches Canada's attention
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Abortion coverage restriction bill for state workers advances
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- AG Schimel: Undercover campaign videos reveal no crime