MADISON, Wis. - Gov. Scott Walker plans to be in Hartford and Green Bay on Wednesday.
Walker is kicking off his post State of the State tour with stops there.
In Hartford, he will speak at Steelcraft Corp. And in Green Bay he's scheduled to speak at the airport.
Walker's office said additional stops will be announced later.
- Walker welfare plan includes child care changes
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement
- Reaction mixed to Walker's welfare reforms
- State Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- Bill would limit influence of unions on public project bids
- Democrat Baldwin has more than $1 million in bank