MADISON, Wis. - Gov. Scott Walker plans to be in Hartford and Green Bay on Wednesday.
Walker is kicking off his post State of the State tour with stops there.
In Hartford, he will speak at Steelcraft Corp. And in Green Bay he's scheduled to speak at the airport.
Walker's office said additional stops will be announced later.
- Ryan on Trump differences: 'We have already agreed on our agenda'
- Pocan no longer attending inauguration
- Ryan says he's 'on the same page' with Trump
- Position cuts, mission shift lead to scaled-back DNR
- New Orleans police chief to meet with Paul Ryan
- State DNR chief urges against breakup of her agency