MADISON, Wis. - Gov. Scott Walker said in his State of the State address that modifying hundreds of rules will make it easier to do business in Wisconsin.
Just minutes before his Tuesday speech Walker released a report that identifies 300 rules modifications in 218 administrative code chapters deemed unnecessary, obsolete, or burdensome.
Walker has made streamlining state regulations one of his priorities.
He said he looks forward to working with Republican Assembly Speaker Robin Vos on changes. Vos has also prioritized the issue.
- Baldwin, Kind both attending inauguration while Pocan skips
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- State Senate passes bill to help cheese plant
- Ryan on Trump differences: 'We have already agreed on our agenda'
- Pocan no longer attending inauguration
- Ryan says he's 'on the same page' with Trump