MADISON, Wis. - Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker is scheduled to give a speech at a meeting of the Arkansas Young Republicans later this month.
Walker is the featured speaker at the April 30 Reagan Day Dinner event in Fayetteville, Ark.
The speech comes amid growing speculation that Walker is preparing a run for president in 2016. Last week Walker announced that he was working on his memoir to be published later this year.
Walker is a frequent guest speaker at Republican fundraisers and other events across the country. On May 23, he is scheduled to headline a Republican fundraising dinner in Iowa, further fueling talk of his presidential aspirations.
Last month he was a featured speaker at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington.
- Walker welfare plan includes child care changes
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement
- Reaction mixed to Walker's welfare reforms
- State Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- Bill would limit influence of unions on public project bids
- Democrat Baldwin has more than $1 million in bank