Republican Tommy Thompson's campaign said it has $1.3 million cash on hand for the final days of the Senate race against Democrat Tammy Baldwin.
Thompson reported his latest spending totals Thursday. Baldwin had not reported hers by late afternoon.
The latest reporting period covers Oct. 1 through Oct. 17.
Thompson's spokesman Lisa Boothe said he raised $1.6 million during that period and brought in $6.4 million total for the campaign. She did not immediately say how much he had spent during that time.
Boothe said Thompson is in a strong financial position heading into the final stretch.
Thompson and Baldwin are scheduled to meet Friday for the third and final debate before the election.
- Wisconsin AG: Undercover campaign video probe still alive
- Republican bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Records show little GOP feedback to state education plan
- Education accountability bill clears panel, prospects dim
- Gov. Walker hopes Trump's tough talk catches Canada's attention
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases