- Clinton's Hill supporters ready to hit Sanders after New Hampshire
- Kasich: Bush's campaign is 'freaking out'
- New Hampshire, where almost anyone can become a state representative
- Early exit polls: N.H. voters concerned with economy, government
- Candidates make last-minute pitches
- Trump repeats vulgar word audience member uses to describe Cruz
- Rubio spokesman: Obama 'intentionally' trying to destroy America
- Clintons stand by knocks on Sanders
- Trump on Bloomberg bid: 'I hope he jumps in'
- Pentagon outlines budget request for 'unpredictable' environment