Join The Conversation
Q: What do you think of the outcome of the recall election?
- No day off for election workers as recount continues into Saturday
- Statewide recounts rarely lead to change in winners
- Hudson church considers hosting 5 Syrian refugee families
- Recount confirms Shilling's victory over Kapanke
- Judge denies temporary restraining order on Wisconsin recount
- Judge recuses herself from Wisconsin recount case
- Wisconsin Democrats pick unionist as executive director
- Walker: Milwaukee County sheriff could serve well in Trump's administration
- Minimal changes reported in Dane County as presidential recount begins
- Assembly GOP members named to budget committee
- Presidential recount underway in Wisconsin
- Millions of ballots organized before clerks get 12 days to count them
- Stein campaign denies illegal coordination
- Kind won't say if he voted for Pelosi as House minority leader
- Stein won't appeal recount ruling in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin judge refuses to order hand recount
- Stein pays $3.5M for Wisconsin recount
- Judge to hear arguments in hand recount Tuesday afternoon
- Stein calls Wisconsin recount cost 'exorbitant'
- Stein says hand recount a must in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin recount will cost $3.5 million
- 'Drain the swamp'? Federal workers worried about Trump plan
- Recount begins in western Wisconsin state Senate district
More Political News
- Trump's campaign style lost in translation
- Pence: Trump's Taiwan talks were 'a courtesy call'
- Trump now considering more than four for secretary of state, Conway says
- Mook: Clinton's 'deplorables' comment 'definitely could have alienated' voters
- Kellyanne Conway: Race would have been tougher if Sanders was VP pick
- Petraeus: 'Five years ago, I made a serious mistake'
- Clinton campaign manager: Obama did not have to ask Clinton to concede
- Mook: Trump benefited from Russia 'intervening in the election'
- Dems plot ways to thwart Obamacare repeal
- Trump doubles down on 35% tax for businesses that ship jobs out of U.S.