While outsourcing has been the focus of recent ads for governor, Democratic candidate Mary Burke is switching gears. Her latest ad tries to use Gov. Scott Walker's own words against him.
- Wisconsin AG: Undercover campaign video probe still alive
- Republican bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Records show little GOP feedback to state education plan
- Education accountability bill clears panel, prospects dim
- Gov. Walker hopes Trump's tough talk catches Canada's attention
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases