While outsourcing has been the focus of recent ads for governor, Democratic candidate Mary Burke is switching gears. Her latest ad tries to use Gov. Scott Walker's own words against him.
- Education accountability bill clears panel, prospects dim
- Gov. Walker hopes Trump's tough talk catches Canada's attention
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Abortion coverage restriction bill for state workers advances
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- AG Schimel: Undercover campaign videos reveal no crime