Gov. Scott Walker is calling accusations made by prosecutors that he was involved in a nationwide "criminal scheme" to illegally coordinate campaign fundraising and spending, "categorically false." Jessica Arp reports.
- Schimel: Court should stay order for new legislative maps
- Full state budget veto would be unprecedented
- 'Stealthing' bill would make nonconsensual condom removal sexual assault
- Large dairy farm developers turn to State Supreme Court
- Panel eliminates college regulatory board, saves labor dispute commission
- Schimel urges Supreme Court to protect GOP-drawn districts