MADISON, Wis. - Republican vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan will be hosting a fundraiser with Senate candidate Tommy Thompson on Oct. 14.
Thompson's campaign on Tuesday announced the event to be held at the Harley Davidson Museum in Milwaukee. More details about the event, including the price of tickets, were not immediately released by the Thompson campaign.
Ryan is also holding a fundraiser Saturday night in Milwaukee.
Thompson faces Democrat Tammy Baldwin in the race for Wisconsin's open U.S. Senate seat.
Thompson said in a statement that he is proud to have Ryan "help rally the people of our great state on my behalf."
- Wisconsin AG: Undercover campaign video probe still alive
- Republican bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Records show little GOP feedback to state education plan
- Education accountability bill clears panel, prospects dim
- Gov. Walker hopes Trump's tough talk catches Canada's attention
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases