Gov. Scott Walker plans to meet with the three major bond rating agencies during a trip to New York City.
Walker plans to meet Wednesday with Moody's Investors Services, Fitch Ratings and Standard and Poor's.
Walker said he plans to make a pitch to the agencies that Wisconsin's budget is on firmer ground after changes he pushed last year now require nearly all public workers to contribute more toward their pension and health care costs.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Cheesehead-wearing Wisconsinite joins people from across country at inauguration
- Rep. Pocan volunteers instead of attending inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Wisconsin Republicans celebrate in D.C. ahead of Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin's congressional delegation prepares for Trump administration