Gov. Scott Walker continues his tour across Wisconsin following his State of the State speech.
Walker plans three stops for Thursday.
He's scheduled to be at Applied Laser Technologies in Schofield, the La Crosse airport and the airport in Superior.
Walker outlined his agenda for the coming year in his speech Tuesday to lawmakers, saying he's going to push for an income tax cut for the middle class, focus on creating jobs to meet his promise of adding 250,000 by 2015, and expand school choice programs.
Walker is also backing a plan to do away with state government rules and regulations that hinder business and improve the state's roads and infrastructure.
Details of his plans are expected in his budget released next month.
- Baldwin, Kind both attending inauguration while Pocan skips
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- State Senate passes bill to help cheese plant
- Ryan on Trump differences: 'We have already agreed on our agenda'
- Pocan no longer attending inauguration
- Ryan says he's 'on the same page' with Trump