WAUKESHA, Wis. - Republican vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan is coming back to his home state of Wisconsin for a campaign appearance.
Ryan is scheduled to appear Monday at a town hall at Carroll University in Waukesha. Doors open at 7 a.m. at Van Male Field House, and the program begins at 8 a.m.
Ryan's appearance follows Vice President Joe Biden's scheduled trip to the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse Friday.
Biden and Ryan squared off in the only vice presidential debate of the campaign Thursday night in Kentucky.
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- AG Schimel: Undercover campaign videos reveal no crime
- Trump, Walker discuss dairy dispute in Wisconsin
- Dozen states, RNC file in Wisconsin redistricting case
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers