WAUKESHA, Wis. - Republican vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan is coming back to his home state of Wisconsin for a campaign appearance.
Ryan is scheduled to appear Monday at a town hall at Carroll University in Waukesha. Doors open at 7 a.m. at Van Male Field House, and the program begins at 8 a.m.
Ryan's appearance follows Vice President Joe Biden's scheduled trip to the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse Friday.
Biden and Ryan squared off in the only vice presidential debate of the campaign Thursday night in Kentucky.
- Cheesehead-wearing Wisconsinite joins people from across country at inauguration
- Rep. Pocan volunteers instead of attending inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Wisconsin Republicans celebrate in D.C. ahead of Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin's congressional delegation prepares for Trump administration
- Inauguration has special meaning for one Wisconsin resident