MADISON, Wis. - A recall mailer, sent by the Greater Wisconsin Political Fund to registered voters, is getting a lot of attention in some Wisconsin neighborhoods.
The flier shows which neighbors voted or didn't vote in the 2008 and 2010 elections.
The mailing comes with a warning that after the June 5 election, "Everyone will know who voted and who didn't."
The group's website said the Political Fund is an independent organization, but the mailing does include the United Steelworkers' logo.
- Wisconsin budget battle enters voting stage
- Wisconsin AG: Undercover campaign video probe still alive
- Republican bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Records show little GOP feedback to state education plan
- Education accountability bill clears panel, prospects dim
- Gov. Walker hopes Trump's tough talk catches Canada's attention