MADISON, Wis. - Governor Scott Walker is headed to Beverly Hills, California to speak at a Republican Jewish Coalition fundraiser.
He is scheduled to speak at the RJC California event, billed as a "Gala Evening with Governor Scott Walker," on June 9th.
Walker is keeping a busy travel schedule as talk about him running for president in 2016 continues.
He is scheduled to be the featured speaker at the April 30th Reagan Day Dinner event in Fayetteville, Arkansas. And on May 23rd, he is scheduled to headline a Republican fundraising dinner in Iowa, further fueling talk of his presidential aspirations.
Last month he was a featured speaker at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington.
- Republican bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Records show little GOP feedback to state education plan
- Education accountability bill clears panel, prospects dim
- Gov. Walker hopes Trump's tough talk catches Canada's attention
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Abortion coverage restriction bill for state workers advances