MADISON, Wis. - The man challenging U.S. Rep. Paul Ryan for his seat in Congress also insists they debate before November.
Former Racine County board member Rob Zerban dropped off signatures at Ryan's Janesville offices Wednesday. Zerban said he had 50,000 signatures calling for a debate between the two men.
State law allows Ryan to run for his seat in the House and on the Republican ticket for vice president
- Walker to deliver budget address on Feb. 8
- Assembly Republicans: Remove unfunded mandates
- Bipartisan proposal would eliminate publishing minutes
- State Democrats: County websites were hacked
- Walker welfare plan includes child care changes
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement