MADISON, Wis. - The man challenging U.S. Rep. Paul Ryan for his seat in Congress also insists they debate before November.
Former Racine County board member Rob Zerban dropped off signatures at Ryan's Janesville offices Wednesday. Zerban said he had 50,000 signatures calling for a debate between the two men.
State law allows Ryan to run for his seat in the House and on the Republican ticket for vice president
- State lawmakers urging action on lead poisoning
- Dementia care funding at risk in state budget
- State lawmaker: Canada doesn't grasp urgency of milk crisis
- Superior city council member arrested following a domestic dispute, police say
- Nygren accuses fellow Republican of 'bloviating'
- Lawmakers resurrect woodchuck hunting bill