A News 3 analysis of union money involved in the gubernatorial race shows democratic candidate Mary Burke profiting hundreds of thousands in donation dollars.
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Governor says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- State Democrats announce new gun safety coalition
- Committee approves bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin