Assembly Republicans have stripped a leader of his post after members of his caucus say they witnessed him sexually harassing two women. They then voted to replace him for the remainder of the session.
- Wisconsin AG: Undercover campaign video probe still alive
- Republican bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Records show little GOP feedback to state education plan
- Education accountability bill clears panel, prospects dim
- Gov. Walker hopes Trump's tough talk catches Canada's attention
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases