(CNN) -- President Barack Obama will tell Congress and the nation on Tuesday night that his economic agenda includes proposals to stimulate growth and opportunity, adding in State of the Union excerpts released by the White House that "nothing I'm proposing tonight should increase our deficit by a single dime."
Local and Regional News
- Slain Madison woman remembered with "Run for Jenny"
- UW graduates' job outlook improved, yet still uncertain
- Wisconsin Gov. Walker to headline Iowa GOP event
- Storms knock down trees, utility poles
- Black flies at refuge plague whooping cranes
- State to investigate Friday's deadly shooting on the east side
- West Allis police arrest man in woman's death
- Wisconsin has two $1 million Powerball winners
- State Democratic Party adviser leaves
- Bomb dog, marine get surprise reunion