(CNN) -- Rhode Island became the 10th state in the nation to legalize same-sex marriage after the state legislature approved the measure on Thursday. Gov. Lincoln Chafee is expected to sign the bill at 5:45 p.m. ET.
Local and Regional News
- Man drives car into Sun Prairie house
- Oneida adding restaurants at casino
- Driver who died in Hwy 14 crash ID'd
- Collision between two semis closes interstate
- Search continues for missing Sun Prairie man, fiancee
- Taylor woman charged in fatal motorcycle crash
- USDA: 2013 was year of weather extremes in Wis.
- Pearl Harbor nurse's artifacts added to museum
- Ice fishing season off to early start
- Meadowridge library friends go dollar-for-dollar in grant