(CNN) --President Barack Obama's upcoming budget will include proposed changes to Social Security and Medicare plus some new tax increases, changes that are an effort for the president to reach a deficit deal with Republicans, according to senior administration officials.
Local and Regional News
- Snow emergency declared in Madison
- Packers end 5-game slide, beat Falcons 22-21
- Sen. Vinehout involved in multi-car crash on I-94
- 1 dead, 3 injured in Dodge Co. crash, officials say
- Snow causes treacherous driving in S Wis.
- Packers tickets affordable, available this weekend
- Gun-rights advocates oppose Madison bus ban
- Milwaukee police seek people who fled fatal crash
- 1 sustains life-threatening injuries in Hwy 33 crash
- 2 dead, 1 injured in incident at NW Wisconsin home