House Republicans passed a bill establishing so-called "STEM" visas last fall, but it was largely opposed by Democrats because it canceled another visa program.
Local and Regional News
- Vinehout suffers multiple fractures in car wreck
- Squad car struck while helping vehicle in ditch
- Bill would require warrant for tracking cellphones
- Snow causes crashes; snow emergency declared
- Small community mourns deaths of elderly couple
- Assembly committee to release Common Core report
- High schooler wins state park sticker contest
- Packers end 5-game slide, beat Falcons 22-21
- 1 dead, 3 injured in Dodge Co. crash, officials say
- Snow causes treacherous driving in S Wis.