Two young sisters who went missing Tuesday have been found safe in Kansas, according to a report.
Police in southeastern Wisconsin had asked for help finding the girls, who are apparently with a non-custodial parent. WTMJ reported that the girls will be returned to Wisconsin.
Authorities said before they were found, 8-year-old Katie Brick and 6-year-old Jenna Brick had last been seen Tuesday leaving a home in Genoa City with their mother. Police said the girls' paternal grandparents have custody of the girls.
It's unclear if the girls' mother was with them when they were found.
- La Crosse teen saves choking friend
- A look at 4 victims of northern Wisconsin shootings
- CrossFit Games qualifying rounds give Madison taste of championships
- Police chief: Crime in Janesville continues to decrease, heroin remains a problem
- Wisconsin teen is image of hope for children with cardiac failure
- Wisconsin health care providers, experts 'uncertain' about new health care proposal