Two young sisters who went missing Tuesday have been found safe in Kansas, according to a report.
Police in southeastern Wisconsin had asked for help finding the girls, who are apparently with a non-custodial parent. WTMJ reported that the girls will be returned to Wisconsin.
Authorities said before they were found, 8-year-old Katie Brick and 6-year-old Jenna Brick had last been seen Tuesday leaving a home in Genoa City with their mother. Police said the girls' paternal grandparents have custody of the girls.
It's unclear if the girls' mother was with them when they were found.
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees