Two young sisters who went missing Tuesday have been found safe in Kansas, according to a report.
Police in southeastern Wisconsin had asked for help finding the girls, who are apparently with a non-custodial parent. WTMJ reported that the girls will be returned to Wisconsin.
Authorities said before they were found, 8-year-old Katie Brick and 6-year-old Jenna Brick had last been seen Tuesday leaving a home in Genoa City with their mother. Police said the girls' paternal grandparents have custody of the girls.
It's unclear if the girls' mother was with them when they were found.
- Trump, Walker discuss dairy dispute in Wisconsin
- 6-year-old watching TV nearly struck by bullet, Madison police say
- Man injured in gunfire incident at Verona Road gas station
- Student stabbed, seriously wounded at Kenosha high school
- Sauk County man wins $53,000 lottery prize
- Bullets hit 2 apartment buildings, police say