Two young sisters who went missing Tuesday have been found safe in Kansas, according to a report.
Police in southeastern Wisconsin had asked for help finding the girls, who are apparently with a non-custodial parent. WTMJ reported that the girls will be returned to Wisconsin.
Authorities said before they were found, 8-year-old Katie Brick and 6-year-old Jenna Brick had last been seen Tuesday leaving a home in Genoa City with their mother. Police said the girls' paternal grandparents have custody of the girls.
It's unclear if the girls' mother was with them when they were found.
- Diabetics feeling pinch as insulin prices rise 8 percent
- Police: occupants of both cars in hit-and-run flee scene
- Officials identify two men killed in Sheboygan plane crash
- CANCELED: Wisconsin River slow, no-wake order
- Janesville police take extra precautions after fentanyl found in area
- Forged letter criticizes local police chief