Two young sisters who went missing Tuesday have been found safe in Kansas, according to a report.
Police in southeastern Wisconsin had asked for help finding the girls, who are apparently with a non-custodial parent. WTMJ reported that the girls will be returned to Wisconsin.
Authorities said before they were found, 8-year-old Katie Brick and 6-year-old Jenna Brick had last been seen Tuesday leaving a home in Genoa City with their mother. Police said the girls' paternal grandparents have custody of the girls.
It's unclear if the girls' mother was with them when they were found.
- Wisconsin vets lose out on football tickets to special Badger game
- Wisconsin hopes to win big in Powerball jackpot
- Rock County Sheriff's Office receives check for sale of sex offender's home
- State superintendent launches challenge against Walker
- Madison men charged for involvement in sex trafficking, child porn
- Man faces charges for using another person to purchase a firearm for him