MADISON, Wis. - Wisconsin State Patrol arrested a Prairie du Sac man Friday evening on charges of operating a vehicle under the influence and traveling 126 mph in a 65-mph zone.
Mitchell L. Stafford, 29, was stopped on Highway 151 and County Highway YD, in Iowa County at about 5 p.m. Friday, patrol said.
According to the report, the OWI charge is listed as his first offense.
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday
- Dane County to acquire 130 acres along Yahara River
- 4 juveniles suspected of damaging maliboxes in rural Portage, Pardeeville areas
- 2 on moped injured in downtown Madison crash, officials say
- Baldwin encourages U.S. Dept. of Ag secretary to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers