MADISON, Wis. - Wisconsin State Patrol arrested a Prairie du Sac man Friday evening on charges of operating a vehicle under the influence and traveling 126 mph in a 65-mph zone.
Mitchell L. Stafford, 29, was stopped on Highway 151 and County Highway YD, in Iowa County at about 5 p.m. Friday, patrol said.
According to the report, the OWI charge is listed as his first offense.
- Lack of sand for roads prompts Wisconsin Dells school closure, official says
- Mother, missing children could be in Black Hills
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash injures 3
- Man arrested on suspicion of 4th OWI
- Former president George H.W. Bush hospitalized
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later