MADISON, Wis - A Madison man was taken to the hospital after police were told an intoxicated man was having a seizure.
Around 9:30 p.m., Madison police responded to a call of a 62-year-old man having a seizure near the corner of Frances Street and Langdon Street.
The caller, who was also intoxicated, said the man had been drinking.
Only one officer was dispatched to the scene. According to Madison police the man had five seizures in a row but was still trying to stand.
He was transported to a local hospital. His condition is unknown.
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs
- Warmer weather creates bumpy ride for drivers
- 3 teens arrested in connection to several vandalism cases
- UW-Whitewater lowers flag for student killed in crash