MADISON, Wis - A Madison man was taken to the hospital after police were told an intoxicated man was having a seizure.
Around 9:30 p.m., Madison police responded to a call of a 62-year-old man having a seizure near the corner of Frances Street and Langdon Street.
The caller, who was also intoxicated, said the man had been drinking.
Only one officer was dispatched to the scene. According to Madison police the man had five seizures in a row but was still trying to stand.
He was transported to a local hospital. His condition is unknown.
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight