MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are investigating a bomb threat made to a local library Saturday night.
A press release said officers responded to Sequoia Branch Library after 6 p.m. Saturday for reports of a bomb threat called in by phone there. Police checked surrounding businesses and residences to inform them of the threat, and a K-9 team was called in, as well. Police did not find anything suspicious.
- Resident puts out curtain fire with pitcher of water, officials say
- Cognitively impaired man injured in break-in, police say
- Police use pepper spray to break up large downtown disturbance
- Troopers see spike in crashes at I-39/90 construction zone
- Consumer Reports: Kids should get between 9-12 hours of sleep
- UW-Madison: Lead paint removal in halls posed no health risk