MADISON, Wis. - A 25-year-old is accused of stabbing a man in the back Wednesday after an argument, police said.
Madison police said Shalynda S. Jackson, of Madison, was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of second-degree reckless endangerment after a domestic disturbance in her East Pass apartment.
The injured man was taken to a hospital with a non-life-threatening wound, police said.
- Officials identify two men killed in Sheboygan plane crash
- CANCELED: Wisconsin River slow, no-wake order
- Janesville police take extra precautions after fentanyl found in area
- Forged letter criticizes local police chief
- DNR determines several factors led to Janesville fish kill
- Memorial Day travel expected to hit highest rate since 2005