HYATTSVILLE, MD. - The Packers lose their 4th straight game to the Redskins, 42-24, at FedEx Field.
Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers threw for 351 yards and 3 touchdowns, but it wasn't enough. On the other side, Washington quarterback Kirk Cousins completed 21 of 30 passes, threw for 375 yards and 3 touchdowns.
Rookie running back Robert Kelley also ran for 137 yards and 3 scores, while two Redskins receivers caught for more than 100 yards each.
The last time the Packers won a game - October 20th.
Green Bay continues its road schedule at Philadelphia on November 28th.
- Officials identify two men killed in Sheboygan plane crash
- CANCELED: Wisconsin River slow, no-wake order
- Janesville police take extra precautions after fentanyl found in area
- Forged letter criticizes local police chief
- DNR determines several factors led to Janesville fish kill
- Memorial Day travel expected to hit highest rate since 2005