HYATTSVILLE, MD. - The Packers lose their 4th straight game to the Redskins, 42-24, at FedEx Field.
Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers threw for 351 yards and 3 touchdowns, but it wasn't enough. On the other side, Washington quarterback Kirk Cousins completed 21 of 30 passes, threw for 375 yards and 3 touchdowns.
Rookie running back Robert Kelley also ran for 137 yards and 3 scores, while two Redskins receivers caught for more than 100 yards each.
The last time the Packers won a game - October 20th.
Green Bay continues its road schedule at Philadelphia on November 28th.
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend