Green Bay Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson adopted a daughter in Texas days before the team's win against the Dallas Cowboys.
Nelson adopted daughter Adda Jo with his wife in San Antonio, Texas, on Friday.
She is the couple's third child and second adoption.
The adoption was made official two days before the Packers won a game against the Dallas Cowboys Sunday.
Nelson also serves as an ambassador for the adoption organization, Jackey Being Family Foundation.
- School celebrates 50th birthday for dishwasher who raises money for charity every birthday
- Body cam footage shows Walker's son offering to walk back to governor's mansion
- Amputee designs prosthetic skate for little boy
- Call for Action: Despite millions of dollars in state grants, many still don't have rural internet
- On-campus incidents have UW SAFEwalk calls skyrocketing
- Parisi: Affordable driver's ed program reaches six more school districts