Denver, CO - DENVER (AP) -- Danilo Gallinari and Ty Lawson each scored 22 points and the Denver Nuggets rallied past the Milwaukee Bucks 112-104 on Tuesday night for their seventh straight victory.
The Nuggets withstood Samuel Dalembert's career-high 35 points and trailed by 17 points in the first half before coming back to beat the Bucks for the fifth time in a row and get their longest winning streak overall in more than two years.
Corey Brewer added 20 points and Kenneth Faried 13 points and rebounds for the Nuggets, who didn't lead in the game until late in the fourth quarter.
Dalembert finished 17 for 21 from the floor in surpassing his previous career high of 27 points on March 14, 2011, against Golden State while with Sacramento. Luc Mbah a Moute, Larry Sanders, Monta Ellis and Brandon Jennings added 12 points apiece for the Bucks.
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash injures 3
- Man arrested on suspicion of 4th OWI
- Former president George H.W. Bush hospitalized
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap