Any company, not-for-profit or government agency in Dane County and its surrounding counties is eligible to compete for the awards. The survey requires a minimal amount of company time. Overall scores for each award category will be based on employee responses to survey questions. Organizations with the highest overall scores in each category will be named as finalists. One overall winner will also be named as the "Best Place to Work." Results will be announced on WISC-TV3 and published in the April 2014 issue of Madison Magazine.
- Nominations are accepted until October 1, 2013.
- Winners featured in April 2014 issue of Madison Magazine.
If you think your company has what it takes to be one of Madison's 2014 Best Places to Work please complete this nomination form. Once you have nominated your company, you will be contacted by Madison Magazine to set up the evaluation procedure/s as it relates to your company.
For FAQs about the Best Places to Work survey and awards, click here.
For more information on why you should participate, click here.
Questions? Email editor Brennan Nardi at email@example.com or call (608) 270-3624.
- Lawmaker wants Milwaukee County sheriff removed
- State Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- 3 adults, 1 child fall through ice on Sauk County lake
- Woman's purse taken while downtown; man arrested
- Woman suffers broken nose from fruit thrown from balcony
- Glass packaging flaw prompts beer recall