According to TIME, San Diego radio personality Jesse Lozano wanted to do a lip dub video with his daughter Savannah.
He suggested doing "Let It Go" from Frozen, but because she's a per-teen, she wanted to do something a little more fresh.
And that's how they recorded the Iggy Azalea's hit song "Fancy."
What do you think? Would you every do anything like that with your kiddos? If you have a great video to share, let's see it!
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say
- Local musician, drum instructor charged with possession of child porn
- WIAA board approves concussion insurance for student athletes
- Complaint: 14-year-old's father finds sexual assault suspect in closet