According to TIME, San Diego radio personality Jesse Lozano wanted to do a lip dub video with his daughter Savannah.
He suggested doing "Let It Go" from Frozen, but because she's a per-teen, she wanted to do something a little more fresh.
And that's how they recorded the Iggy Azalea's hit song "Fancy."
What do you think? Would you every do anything like that with your kiddos? If you have a great video to share, let's see it!
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement