It's been a really busy week, but I enjoyed seeing some of you from State Street and the Monona Grove High School! The 6 and 10 team are around town this week shooting a few promos that will start airing in a few weeks.
One is to fight bullying in our Time For Kids segment. I just love the fact that we're getting behind that, and I loved meeting so many awesome kids in our shoot!
The pics below are of me and Jim (and Mark in the background) shooting on the rooftop of the Overture Center. Gorgeous views! Only brought my smartphone that morning!
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees