A study that says African Americans in Dane County are 30 percent more likely to be diagnosed with cancers was uncovered by the Cancer Health Disparities Initiative at the University of Wisconsin Carbone Cancer Center. Erin Bailey from the center talks about the findings.
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday