Saving on salt this season can save you money and is better for the environment. Kathy Lake, environmental specials with the Madison Metropolitan Sewage District, talks about how residents can 'right-size' their salt usage. Believe it or not, a coffee mug of salt is enough to treat an entire 20-foot driveway or 10 sidewalk blocks.
- Officer injured when OWI driver strikes squad car, police say
- 5th person dies from Didion Milling explosion injuries
- Attorneys to meet Monday on youth prison plan after judge orders changes
- UWPD K9 Casey retires after 10 years of service
- Analysis finds lead in 1 in 5 baby food samples
- First alert traffic: NB interstate backed up 12 miles; Drivers delayed 75 minutes