Dr. Robert Enright has studied the science of forgiving others for decades, and he knows his approach is different than the way many teachers discipline now. But he said spending a little more time healing hurt in schools has a significant payoff.
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two
- Two seriously injured in pickup vs. semi crash
- Sheriff: Man driving 30 mph over speed limit was drunk
- Stoughton woman faces 5th OWI charge
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands