This year, the Madison housing market hit historic highs. The average price of a single-family home rose to pre-recession costs, to nearly $250,000. According to the U.S. census, the median home size across the country is just shy of 2500 square feet. But Dannika Lewis found out, a growing number of people are going against the real estate norms. They're living in a fraction of the space, for a fraction of the price.
- Make your smart home safe, secure
- Neighbors planning action after west side shots fired incident
- Elementary school staff member on leave after physical altercation at school
- Grant provides free Disney theater program for local schools
- Recent school bus crash brings back debate over seat belts on buses
- Madison to host Pokemon Regional Championships