Road salt being used on Madison’s west side has contaminated a well with sodium and chloride, and may require a very expensive solution, according to the Madison Water Utility. Keely Arthur reports.
- Make your smart home safe, secure
- Neighbors planning action after west side shots fired incident
- Elementary school staff member on leave after physical altercation at school
- Grant provides free Disney theater program for local schools
- Recent school bus crash brings back debate over seat belts on buses
- Madison to host Pokemon Regional Championships