The Dane County Safe Sleep Initiative held its second year of "Safe Sleep Sabbath" educational events at local predominantly black churches Sunday, hoping to stem the tide of co-sleeping deaths in the community. Chris Gothner reports.
- Make your smart home safe, secure
- Neighbors planning action after west side shots fired incident
- Elementary school staff member on leave after physical altercation at school
- Grant provides free Disney theater program for local schools
- Recent school bus crash brings back debate over seat belts on buses
- Madison to host Pokemon Regional Championships