Tuesday marked what would have been University of Wisconsin student Beau Solomon's 20th birthday. Solomon was killed during a study abroad trip to Rome when he was pushed over a bridge into the Tiber River. But on Tuesday, family and friends chose to highlight his life instead of his death.' Leah Linscheid reports.
- Census Bureau estimates show Madison continues to grow
- Missed opportunities: The irony of overscheduling
- Intruders prompt police to warn residents to check garage doors
- Wisconsin man among families suing government to identify remains of unknown soldiers
- Officers target seat belt use over holiday weekend
- Man sentenced for 13th drunken driving conviction