A 51-year-old Madison native died in an apartment fire last October that took the Dane County 911 Center nearly four minutes to dispatch firefighters to. The three minutes and 48 seconds before fire crews were alerted is more than two minutes longer than the national standard set for getting firefighters to a structure fire.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says