It is something that five million Americans deal with every day - epilepsy - according to the CDC. Most individuals diagnosed with epilepsy are prescribed medications to control the seizures. But for some, the medications don't work. Dave Delozier shows how food is serving as medicine.
- Make your smart home safe, secure
- Neighbors planning action after west side shots fired incident
- Elementary school staff member on leave after physical altercation at school
- Grant provides free Disney theater program for local schools
- Recent school bus crash brings back debate over seat belts on buses
- Madison to host Pokemon Regional Championships