Teresa Swick works in customer service, which is why it was so infuriating to her to get the run-around while trying to fix her new washing machine.
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes