Madison audiences have a rare chance this weekend to see one of the most accomplished ballet dancers in the country. Charles Askegard is a former New York City ballet principal and the co-founder of Ballet Next. He'll be performing with Madison Ballet at the Bartell Theater.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns