Margaret Doud was born and raised on Mackinac Island and in 1975 she was elected mayor. She has served the last 39 years as mayor and talks with Mark Koehn and Susan Siman about the island community, living on the island year round and if she's running for re-election.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart