Margaret Doud was born and raised on Mackinac Island and in 1975 she was elected mayor. She has served the last 39 years as mayor and talks with Mark Koehn and Susan Siman about the island community, living on the island year round and if she's running for re-election.
- Sheriff: Man driving 30 mph over speed limit was drunk
- Stoughton woman faces 5th OWI charge
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands
- Town of Janesville man faces 6th OWI
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000